Mobility Service Dog
Service dogs are trained to provide assistance with daily activities to people with various disabilities. Dogs are no longer just trained to be seeing guide dogs for people who are blind or visually impaired. Service dogs are now also trained in different assistance programs to accommodate the different needs of people with hearing and other medical or physical disabilities.
Service Dog Training Programs include:
- Vision Assistance - for people who are blind or visually impaired
- Hearing Assistance - for people who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Special Skills Assistance - for people with a medical or physical disability
- Seizure Response Assistance - for people who have epilepsy
- Autism Assistance - for children and young adults with autism
For a listing of available service dog training organizations across Canada, USA and Internationally please visit CRTASA's Business Products / Services webpage or simply click on this provided link Animal Services.